Image: “I am not my cycle” — with Emily Shinn and Steve Rosenfield from the What I Be Project.
Health and wellness stories you may have missed…
- Look Well: Photographer Steve Rosenfield’s inspiring “What I Be” project works to “build security through insecurities” by taking photos of people who are brave enough to write their self-perceived imperfections written on their bodies and faces. [WhatIBeProject]
- Eat Well: Try these tasty treats for a paleo-friendly cheat day. [PaleoHacks]
- Move Well: Stop stretching your hamstrings. You’ve probably got bigger problems. [Q by Equinox]
- Feel Well: Here’s what New York’s first case of ebola means for the city. [New York Times]
- Do Well: This is how YouTubers are raising hundreds of thousands of dollars for charity. [Good Magazine]