See the human hamster wheel in action.
Health and wellness stories you may have missed…
- Feel Well: Sitting desks, standing desks, and treadmill desks ain’t got nothing on this human hamster wheel desk. Don’t forget to wear little fake ears and whiskers while you work. [Mashable]
- Move Well: Here’s why the rise of the “no pain, no gain,” “exercise is war” fitness trend is disturbing. [Greatist]
- Eat Well: These six foods are natural appetite suppressants. Grab one of these instead of that cookie when your 2 p.m. slump hits. [FitSugar]
- Look Well: If your Fitbit Flex is irritating your skin, you’re not alone. [New York Times]
- Do Well: Two Atlanta HIV/AIDS organizations, Positive Impact and AID Atlanta, are expanding their services. [GA Voice]