FitWit wants to change someone’s life. Beginning November 1, 2015 anyone looking for a once-in-a-lifetime chance to lose weight and gain strength, in a supportive and fun environment, can enter to win one full year of FitWit’s life-changing program.
In addition to one grand prize winner who will win 12 months of FitWit ($2000+ value), two runner up prizes of a one-month membership each will be awarded. Previous winners of this contest have had truly life changing results including weight loss (one winner lost 60+ pounds), improved self esteem and gaining a new community of supporters.
Last year’s winner, Kathleen, wrote about her journey here.
How to enter:
- Please submit a 500 – 700 word essay explaining why you should win a full year of FitWit. This essay should explain how your current circumstances (weight, life event, access, etc) has hindered your physical well-being and/or mental and emotional health. Tell your story!
- Submit essay to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Name (first and last)
- Email address
- How you heard about the contest
- Current photo
Contest details and rules:
- The Live Fit Contest is open anyone in the Atlanta area, over 18, who has never previously attended FitWit.
- All applicants must get clearance from a doctor before submitting essay.
- One grand prize winner and two runner-up winners will be chosen by current FitWit members
- Contest Submission Dates: November 1, 2015 – December 1, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. Winners will be announced at FitWit’s annual end-of-year banquet in early December. All nominees will be invited, but need not be present to win.
- All essay entries will be posted on the FitWit blogs where current FitWitters will read and vote on the most compelling essay.
- The grand prize winner must commit to Free FitWit for twelve consecutive months, and will be asked to answer a few quick interview questions about his/her fitness journey each week. The interview (either video or written) will be posted on the weekly Live Fit Contest 2016 blog.
Applicants interested in trying FitWit to see if it’s a good fit before they submit an essay are welcome to attend a workout anytime. Please email info@fitwit to set it up.