This week’s Workout of the Week (WoW) is brought to you by the Atlanta BeltLine. As always, you can do this WoW on your own or with friends, but this week, there’s an even better option: Meet at Stanton Park (1052 Martin Street SE) on Saturday morning at 8:30 a.m. to do the WoW with other members of the WellATL community and a certified trainer. Get a great workout, hang out in a beautiful BeltLine park, and meet awesome new people — all for FREE! No matter how/where you decide to do this week’s workout, remember to record your score in our workout tracking software, Logsitall (sign up here for free), so that you can set goals and track your fitness level as it improves.
1. Warm-up for 8 to 10 minutes with a variety of dynamic movements: jumping jacks, butt kicks, sky walks, and mobility drills.
2. Complete the workout:
This workout allows you to choose a level based on your fitness.
- To do the toughest version, do four rounds. Each round consists of 24 reps of each of the following exercises.
- To take it down a notch, do three rounds. Each round consists of 20 reps of each of the following exercises.
- For the least difficult version, do two rounds. Each round consists of 16 reps of each of the following exercises.
3. Cool down with a 5- to 10-minute stretch.
4. Record your time.
[Note: WellATL workouts are designed for people already familiar with and accustomed to the exercises. If you’re new to exercise, contact us (email@example.com) and we’ll direct you to an amazing fitness provider in your area!]